A round table with experts from the renovation sector and a keynote conference will reflect on the latest technologies applicable to the great challenge of renovating existing buildings.
In recent years there has been a strong need to address a paradigm shift in the energy strategy of existing buildings, resulting in the reduction of emissions, mitigation of climate change and improvement of habitability.
The challenge is huge and difficult to address without a new social, technological and technical vision. For this reason, the REdoing project proposes to bring technological innovation and industrialisation together as strategies to REdo (REbuild, REinhabit, REthink) energy efficiency approaches to the built environment. After an initial contextualisation presentation on industrialisation in existing buildings, the round table made up of specialists from the sector will analyse the opportunities and innovations that can bring about a change of example and a thorough renovation of the building stock.
- 11:00-11:15 - Presentation of the conference by the Association of Quantity Surveyors.
- 11:15-12:15 - Keynote speech "Digital Fabrication for Renovation". Russell Loveridge, Director of the National Centre for Digital Fabrication with a focus on Architecture and Construction (NCCR Digital Fabrication, Switzerland).
- 12:15-13:15 - Panel discussion: Russell Loveridge and 3 invited industry experts: Alex Santamaría, Juan Carlos Cabrero and Rubén Ochoa.
- 13:15-13:30 - Presentation of the 'MUGAK HABIT[atu]Z' pavilion by Behark: Gentzane Goikuria and Beñat Saratxaga
- 13:30 - Farewell and walk to the pavilion
- 13:40-14:00 - Visit to 'MUGAK HABIT[atu]Z' pavilion
Organisers: Official Association of Technical Architects of Alava, Official Association of Quantity Surveyors and Technical Architects of Bizkaia and Official Association of Quantity Surveyors and Technical Architects of Gipuzkoa.